Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Now I'm curious as to how janky Rune Factory 2 is.

As for names, I'd say Shaun just got through a close Shave. :v:

Dr Pepper posted:

Hope you do better then I did. (Though I am tempted to go back to it one day if I can get a text dump, I liked my light narrative style LP).

As for a name, Link for Lon Lon Ranch

Unfortunately. there doesn't seem to be one out there yet (and pulling one out from the game itself doesn't seem like it'll be easy, since none of the files in there are labeled.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Managed to extract all the text from Rune Factory 3.

Haifisch, If you don't have your hands on a text dump already, it should make transcription a lot easier. (Though there's a lot of special characters in there for denoting stuff like colored text and the like, so that'll have to be changed yourself.)

Should go without saying that there are spoilers in there. So don't click on it if you haven't played the game. Though good luck trying to figure out what's what in there without proper context. :v:

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

And people said RF4's characters were crazy. :v: I can tell we're gonna be in for wacky times.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Okay, I actually cracked up at those bridges.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

What does hitting X do during that boss fight?

Haifisch tied her teleport spell to that button.

• Locked thread