Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Tossing in a vote for Defaults because I am boring.
e: Never mind, apparently :v:

This game was pretty fun, especially after the last two games. It found its niche pretty drat well with it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Micah for the sheep -- good idea, that.

For the Buffamoo, how about Malon?

:bandwagon:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Ashsaber posted:

spoiler'd section

That is a cool and good interaction and I didn't know they thought that far ahead :magical:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

LordHippoman posted:

Sherman is clearly the most powerful person in the village, able to best a very large sheep, so I respect him.

If you consider how other people apparently participate but you don't see them while you do the minigame, then you must assume that he doesn't acquire one very large sheep but multiple large sheep for everyone to participate in! :thunk:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Cucco :effort:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I remember my roommate trying to make omurice himself back in college. Failed five times in a row and never got it right :allears:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I think that sidequest was what really sold me on Karina being the best bachelorette :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Raven

Off topic, but weren't there weapon skills that you could buy in this game? I vaguely remember a short sword skill that somersaults you forward while spinning a weapon around, except being able to do it with any weapon (like a watering can)

• Locked thread