Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Commander Keene posted:

Does this make Sofia Pepper Potts?

I'd say it makes Raven Pepper Potts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

What I found works reasonably well for me when dealing with hurricanes is to immediately teleport back home and go to bed. Usually the onset of the hurricane makes sure to water all my crops and as soon as I go to sleep the hurricane ends, saving most of my fields from destruction.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Not that you really NEED a ton of cash in either games in the first place.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Sofia is the worst, and I want to eradicate her with extreme prejudice

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Thanks for sticking with the lp and getting all the way to the end!

Personally I'd say that the RF/HM formula peaked in Stardew Valley. It's a way better game in nearly every respect and lacks the annoying Japanese tropes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Dirk the Average posted:

I heartily disagree. RF is much more freeform with its crafting and has much better dungeons, combat, and enemy variety. I like a lot of Stardew's systems, but it feels so bare bones when contrasted with the RF series.

I find RF's crafting systems to be super tedious, since you have to grind a ton and all it really does is "numbers go up more" with a few exceptions like the water walking shoes. SV's gear still upgrades but in fewer steps without spending hours hunting down ingredients to grind the skill up.

• Locked thread