Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

As for names, I'd say Shaun just got through a close Shave. :v:

The most obvious choice, but one I second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Haifisch posted:

Noted. Although I don't remember money being a huge issue in this game, it's always nice to make it trivial at will.

They could pull a Harvest Moon and add weird bachelors nobody really wanted to their It's A Female Version Now! remakes. Also add in the gay options that are probably half the reason Stardew Valley did so well.

(RF4 lets you pretend by portrait-switching later on, but it's just not the same. :sigh:)

Eh, More Friends of Mineral Town had good bachelors.

Because there was already a rivalry system in place so there had to be an equal number of relatively attractive male counterparts to the bachelorettes.

...ssh, we don't talk about Won, the Kappa, and the Gourmet.

• Locked thread