Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dads Dip Cup

one thing I have learned as a freelance refridgerator repairman actively seeking work is that people can be downright rude over the phone for no good reason, I don't envy you folks one bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

"I'm calling from the Windows 10 Technical Team. Your computer has a virus. Would you like me to walk you through how to fix it, now? *pause*

Haha, Windows 10 is the virus, yes, very funny sir" *hand twitches as fingers hover over the soundboard in between "foghorn fart noise" and "cats screeching in aluminum garbage can" buttons*

Dads Dip Cup

Dear Sir or Madam, this is Mr. Oliver Closeoff and I respectfully request that you and/or the company you represent cease contacting bars and other establishments asking if anyone has seen me

Dads Dip Cup

ahhh, my first day on the job *puts on headset as number is dialed*

:phoneb: : "hello?"

me : *reading from teleprompter* "hello this is [name] from the [brand] company and I would like to"

:phoneb: : "huh?"

me : "....huh?"

:phoneb: : "name from the brand company?" *click*

me : :confused: *looking at teleprompter again* oh now I get it, I used to love these. let's see... name... brand... *scribbles on note paper*

*dialing next number*

:phoneb: : "hello?"

me : "hello this is BRUCE WAYNE from the 100% CRUNK JUICE company and I would like t" *click* "hello? sir, hello?"

Dads Dip Cup

WindmillSlayer posted:

spamming ppl irl gets me punched a lot.

"see if I ever offer YOU any convenient luncheon meat again, jerk!" :mad:

• Locked thread