Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Me: Hello Mr. Whitmore, my name is David calling from Prudential Insurance about your coverage plan. May I have a few minutes of your time?

Guy: Sure...

Me: I'll just need your credit card number to verify your identity.

Guy: Ok, but-- actually I recently switched to Liberty Mutual. They've got a much lower premium and my deductible is less than half what it was with Prudential.

Me: ...really? Wow, that sounds like a pretty good deal.

Guy: Yeah, a friend of mine is an agent there and he got me some great prices with coverage that I didn't even consider when I was younger. Say, I could sign you up if you're interested. I'm meeting him later today. Just gimme your credit card number and we can get started.

Me: Yeah... yeah! That sounds good! Ok, my card number is.....

*2 hours later, during coffee break*

Me: .... ....poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread