Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Nice writeup.

Beede is clearly the top prospect right now IMO. Dude took a big step forward last year, got his velo back up to mid 90s, where it was in college, and looked great in spring. You're probably right that Beede debuts in Sept. but Boch hinted the other day he might come up earlier, possibly as a reliever.

Every scouting report on Christian Arroyo raves about his hit tool, advanced approach at the plate, etc but at some point he needs to, you know, hit. Needs to make a statement in AAA this year. Meh.

I'm not as fond of Duffman as you; his rookie year was super unsustainable and he's never gonna hit. He's a good utility infielder but I'd trade one of those for a Matt Moore all day. Giants won the trade unless that teenage shortstop turns into something special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lite_sleepr posted:

Is there a thread I could post MLB.tv questions in? MLB.tv seems like a real lovely gimmick because of blackouts.

Sure, either the main MLB News/Views thread or the sharing thread in coupons would be a good place for that.

• Locked thread