Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm pissed that I have to work this and next Friday and miss the live showing. Thank gently caress for DVR.

Never realized how much I missed this show until rewatching the past seasons on Logo. I'm so ready for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I wish Gaga was a judge every week. She was so good!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

The gently caress was that lip sync? Legit, that was the most anticlimactic thing I've seen since Vivian and Honey Mahogany.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Meghan Trainer showed up to Drag Race wearing a loving onsie. Like, what kind of lazy bitch does that? You're going on Drag Race. Dress the part, ho.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Two sets of the same outfit? How in the goddamn hell?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Peppermint breaking out the Hammer dance. Gif of that, stat!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

WHAT THE gently caress, VALENTINA?!?

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

And they said this season had no drama. Goddamn!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I really hope someone made a gif of Eureaka's face, that was perfect reaction for the last ten minutes of the reunion.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I feel like Ru's makeup is off. Like, it's put together, but it doesn't feel right.

Also, I'm so over these illusion gloves with the nails. Glue some Lee Press On's and be done with it.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Trinity for All Stars 3, please.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

HOLY loving poo poo, SASHA!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I was just listening to the original version of It's Not Right, But It's OK the other day and didn't even think about the iconic remix. Got my loving life for the rest of the year just now. Sasha earned that motherfucking crown. I can only imagine how crazy it was in the clubs tonight.

Also, Sasha is up there with Bianca as the only two queens who won and didn't have to lip sync all season. Props to that.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

A God drat Ghost posted:

Bianca and Bob also seriously read Valentina to filth up on the stage.

I hope someone recorded that and puts it up. I want to hear all of that.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I liked Dragula and will definitely be watching the second season when it drops.

And I feel like the shorter Boulet brother had more fun with it than the taller one. Watching that last supper, and she definitely enjoyed the quips that the queens were throwing back and forth, while the taller one was being all stoic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I noped the gently caress out of that extermination challenge. Props to Erika powering through and asking for more.

• Locked thread