Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I hope not. She's annoying, and literally can't go two sentences without saying cucu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
They should've just had a voiceover clip of Shangela's 'I'm back, Bitches!' at the end of the episode to totally throw everyone off with the actual reveal.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
What got me was Charlie in Untucked saying he needs to go learn the song. Really? I'm a straight middle-aged white guy and I'm pretty sure I know 80% of it off the top of my head.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Also, this HAS to be the most one sided lip sync in drag race herstory, right? The only one i can think of off the dome is Princess x Dida Ritz, but that was nowhere near this whole mess.

Well, Tammie, but I'm not sure that even counts since she didn't actually lip sync.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I hated CLF last season, but drat if she hasn't grown on me. She seems like such a genuinely good human being.

Also, is it just me, or does it feel like everyone this season is competing for Miss Collegiality instead of the crown?

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
She's the Roxxy Andrews of this season. She just doesn't have the more-talented coattails to ride to the finals.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Goddamn Dragula is just awful. That was one of the dumbest loving things I've ever seen, and one of the brothers just sounds like Harold Ramis. What's the point of drag queens in bug filled coffins, exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I must be getting old, because I've never even heard of half of the guest judges.

• Locked thread