Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Frogfingers posted:

Fun fact guys: Outback Steakhouse actually franchises in Australia with an identical menu, and much like how The Swedish Chef in Sweden is Danish, Outback Steakhouse is rebranded as: Lone Star Steakhouse.

Oh poo poo. I did not know this. I should do an informative SSLP of their menu from an actual Australian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Zenithe posted:

Oh poo poo. I did not know this. I should do an informative SSLP of their menu from an actual Australian.

I knew Lone Star was a thing, there was even one in my town like a decade ago; till Hogsbreath took all their customers. I remember them advertising as a "Traditional Texan Steakhouse" but I didn't realize they are the same as Outback Steakhouse ha!

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Gridlocked posted:

I knew Lone Star was a thing, there was even one in my town like a decade ago; till Hogsbreath took all their customers. I remember them advertising as a "Traditional Texan Steakhouse" but I didn't realize they are the same as Outback Steakhouse ha!

I looked it up, there is no onion monstrosities on it. I'm guessing, the menu is written in fluent drawl. Maybe it's a consolation prize, you get to eat the onion but can't live in Australia while doing so.

• Locked thread