Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's rigged the Tourney this year?
Lizard people
Those darned millennials and their body language
Enemies of ACC Athletics
Levar Ball
Coach K, but good prevailed
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
View Results

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
gently caress Gonzaga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Is it just me or does Samuel L. Jackson look weird with glasses and a bald head? Instead of an eyepatch and a goatee?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jesus Christ...that dude's hairline

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rick posted:

Whenever I see him without a purple Lightsaber I don't even know who he is.

He'll always been Colonel Nick Fury to me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

These have been some good rear end games. That 40 year old on West Virginia amazes me

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I like how the refs let that ogre push off as he tries to get the pass

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao I just don't get how you can hit step back 3s, but you can't hit your free throws

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao what a bunch of morons

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

*sigh* I can't have nice things. Wanted Michigan and WVU to win. They lost.

I guess that means Butler is going to lose tomorrow.

:negative:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I don't like Bill Murray anymore because he's a Xavier fan

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mahoning posted:

He's not a Xavier fan per se. The second his son starts coaching for a different team, he'll obviously move on.

Still don't like him anymore. My sports hatreds are not rational.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I want one of Arizona's big men to lay out Macura with the most epic of screens.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mahoning posted:

That's pretty obvious, if you hate Xavier that bad.

Oh I do sir. But fear not! Duke holds the #1 spot in my hatred rankings.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God dammit Zona...stop playing dumb

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Professor X used to stack his team with mutants that had cool powers, what happened to the program?

Three words:

No More Mutants

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Xavier and JP Macura and Trevon Blueitt and that bald headed stupid motherfucker Lex Luthor wannabe Chris Mack.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

YES!!!!

Now I gotta root for Gonzaga. Ugh

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao if Arizona fired Sean Miller.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Sorry WVU and Purdue, I rooted for you, therefore I cursed you to lose.

Please root for UNC tonight.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

I would easily have taken Lavar Ball over any of the party nominees from last year's election.

Same, fam

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

It was a nice run while it lasted, Dawgs...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

At least my man RumbleFish will be happy...

:(

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm watching Iron Fist

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

RumbleFish posted:

Is this...is this actually real

It is, my friend. I am happy for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

RumbleFish posted:

I'm speechless. Thanks for the love and support, y'all. :unsmith:

Maybe my team will make it this far again next year. :(

• Locked thread