Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
:synpa:

sounds like the OP just gimped his computer!! :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The real question is will people get probated for pronouncing Gimp gimp instead of the mod-approved jimp?

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I like Gimp, I've used it for more than ten years now.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

The real question is will people get probated for pronouncing Gimp gimp instead of the mod-approved jimp?

lol

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

George posted:

was making this dumb thing

since every time i open gimp they've changed the interface twenty loving times i had to spend 30 minutes zoomed in on leonardo's dick figuring out how to draw a speedo

common misconception but leonardo is actually the author, that's leonardo's monster

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

love being able to see the mascot's erection, in fact its a prerequisite for any piece of software for me. never used microsoft office because they never bothered to show clippy the paperclip so much as at half mast

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Jerry Cotton posted:

big scary monsters posted:

common misconception but leonardo is actually the author, that's leonardo's monster

Hammerite posted:

love being able to see the mascot's erection, in fact its a prerequisite for any piece of software for me. never used microsoft office because they never bothered to show clippy the paperclip so much as at half mast

some pretty good posts here before this one

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jerry Cotton posted:

Also 5

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

[sensible_chuckle.mp4]

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

flakeloaf posted:

some pretty good posts here before this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

:wow:

• Locked thread