Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Fabricated posted:

What sucks is that a 3rd season isn't guaranteed really, and that would likely cover the best two arcs in the manga- and particularly, two arcs that would be the most interesting to non-manga readers.

I'm just glad we'll likely get the Stain arc. Like most of the Stain arc is payoffs to character development from the sports festival. We'll know the fate of season 3 if we end on Shigaraki meeting some new recruits.

Also we got two OAVs! I dunno when the hell we're going to get the first one, and the second one is looking hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWI7o5v-RqM

I've been reading the manga as it comes out on kindle. I'm guessing the American release hasn't caught up to these two best arcs?

For reference, as if today the official release is only up to volume 7 which finishes off the stain arc. Am I expected to get an awesome new arc or two next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread