Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dont worry, ochako loving owns in this arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
his parents must be the absolute worst/best

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lashing out in a trauma-induced mental/emotional break does not make you a horrible person tho

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really what she needs to do is practice a specific response to a broad situation like "villains are about to attack me" so that it's procedural memory when she wants a weapon and shield in her hands.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah horikoshi's got the odd distinction of drawing figures that look like actual fit humans with room inside them for muscles and organs and such

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah i dont think todoroki can violate the laws of physics in the force and momentum category, midoriya at full power would knock todoroki's spine out of the ring, only hopefully w the rest still attached

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that'll just get him steamed

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Martytoof posted:

At last some more plot. I thought we would be stuck in this neverending god forsaken sports festival for the next twenty episodes.

how long do you think this arc has been going on

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paragon1 posted:

Todoroki will win because otherwise Bakugo will experience an emotion that isn't 100% pissed off and thus turn into a corn cob.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
edit happened before i finished post lmao

bakugou is pretty neat when hes not straight up telling a motherfucker to kill heself

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be entirely fair after the events in the emergency response training dome this class needs a dedicated therapist

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it depends on what intelligence is supposed to mean here, she could be extremely good at picking out what's going on in a crisis scenario and devising a plan for dealing with it but still be real bad at the books

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this doesnt really work at all though

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i feel like somebody with the power of no-poo poo creating water from nothing would find themselves in a position to make insane amounts of money in a truckload of ways

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
right, the point i forgot to include in the post is it always seemed like a weird example to use because there's gotta be some pretty strong demand for even semi-dependable quirks that do things that simply can't be replicated by a union worker

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its not as good but if you absolutely need more mha its there

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CrazySalamander posted:

I thought it was implied you weren't allowed to use quirks in a job unless you had a hero license?

if enough money is on the line, a lobbyist can do anything

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
endeavor literally burned that noumu's head off

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wonder how much of the animation budget went into pressure alone this episode

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
midoriya's dad works abroad

as a villain

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stain has real strong convictions but hes also a straight up murderer in a story where i doubt the capacity to kill is supposed to be a positive or even neutral thing.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Petiso posted:

I don't get it, what's so good about her?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ive probably posted it before in the manga thread but i really want momo to come up with a supermove of creating an entire set of like eod-level armor around her in one go at some point

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah its kinda dumb that they did that

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cant wait for the anime to get to The Death Of All Might

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
froppy owns

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
momo carboloads constantly

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for me, the scary thing about shigaraki is that he was and is being groomed to be a force to destabilize a society built on the idea of unconquerable justice. afo took a kid with a deeply tragic life and has weaponized them and clearly intends to one day give them what is frankly unspeakable amounts of power. shigaraki's already dangerous on an individual level right now, but that's not nearly so important as what he's supposed to become

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sacrifice plays are not a go-to solution

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
odd that you ended up at this thread specifically but my personal favorites that i can think of right now are these, in this order:

flying witch
girls' last tour
mob psycho 100
cowboy bebop
one punch man
gurren lagann
little witch academia

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
because everything after is a letdown

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i want to see toshinori trying to find a hobby or something because even with being a teacher hes still got a lot more free time than he used to and not a whole lot of things to fill it with

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh dear, i should probably catch up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
aizawa has good taste

if you're talking about manga anyway

• Locked thread