Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I thought the pacing was kinda fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Was there something Pervy the way Mineta was clinging to Yaoyorozu's back? I can see it as being somewhat cowardly so maybe that's one angle of being "the worst" but I don't get the embarrassed blushing.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Waffleman_ posted:

I feel like maybe there's some ethical issues with Shinso's Quirk that UA should really address.

E: Also I think that may have been the quickest episode we've had so far. We got a lot done.

I feel like they probably have psychologists or empaths on staff who could verify that he likely lacks villainous intent. We could probably also presume they have some ethics courses as well, since if you're not a Hero you shouldn't be using your quirks outside of completing mundane tasks.

e: Oh you meant just using it on people to reach an end in general? I feel like the "fogginess" aspect of it prevents his Quirk from being a traumatic experience in of itself as you don't remember being taken controlled of. So as long as he isn't using it to get his rocks off outside of training then it's probably fine.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 15:37 on May 13, 2017

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Waffleman_ posted:

I loved the entire audience going "It's alright, buddy!"

Was this to Todoroki going a little too far or to Sero for losing a little too fast?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
She also has a more exposed mid drift and her skirt is letting in a little more air.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Slime posted:

Todoroki can't take more damage than any normal human if it actually lands. He can probably make some sort of armour out of ice to block, but that wouldn't slow a proper OfA empowered punch very much. If Deku actually used the level of power he was actually capable of to attack a fellow student, that student would be paste. Look what he did to the robot in the entrance exam.

Todoroki can also ad hoc use his fire to create ERA armor ala the way tanks use explosive to deflect tank rounds. We saw this when Midoriya tries to air punch him during the cavalry battle.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

RubricMarine posted:

Tokoyami/Dark Shadow is best boy and Mina is best girl. Any questions?

Even his shadow~! I'm dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
That Bakugo does ultimately agree to work with Deku despite how much it pains him is the first sign that things are starting to improve.

• Locked thread