Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
How many episodes are left in this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Moltrey posted:

Ochako and Shigaraki can never fully touch anyone and that's sad

They can never safely give someone a high-five. :smith:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Begemot posted:

Uraraka could if they were inside :v:

Unless there's a ceiling fan.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

When I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in theaters a few months back, they showed a commercial for the MHA dub during the ads before the trailers. It was neat seeing Deku punch a robot on the big screen.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Now I have this image in my head of Bakugou sitting in a chair fuming while the girls play with his hair.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Prototype All Might used to have a mask and it slowly morphed into his hair over time.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Kyte posted:

More like proto-Ochako got split into Mt. Lady and Ochako. It has traits of both (and dark hair which neither has)

I actually really liked proto-Mt. Lady's design a lot. Little bummed it was never used.

Also proto-Deku's hero outfit was a lot more sinister looking which I thought was hilarious and wish they'd kept it. I love the idea of Deku trying to be all kind and inspirational while wearing an outfit that terrified children.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

MHA does have a spin-off manga called Vigilantes, but it's about a group of new characters and it's set a few years before the main series. It's pretty good though, and I hope it gets an OVA or something someday. Knuckleduster rules.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

pretty much. the supporting cast owns so much i sometimes wish one of them were the protagonist

Why just switch the main character when we can change everyone!

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Oct 3, 2017

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Would Midoriya like Bebop or Champloo more?

Turns out he's a huge Space Dandy fan.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Mystery Men has a character who's only invisible when no one is looking at him.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I wonder if they'll ever give Vigilantes a show or OVA or something someday. It's a really fun spinoff series and I'd love to see those guys animated someday.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

That poster is making me so hype for this wrestling pay per view

We gotta push All Might for Wrestlemania!

https://twitter.com/katloid/status/970391552257294336

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I feel like Mineta gets worse and more creepy as the series goes on, so I can see someone finishing the first season and thinking he's not that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Funny that Chris Sabat is getting to jump back on MHA right after the sub of DB Super ends.

The Super dub is still near the beginning of the Goku Black arc, so he'll still be doing both for a while.

Could All Might defeat Jiren?

• Locked thread