Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

is it being simuldubbed by funimation or will we have to wait for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

episode was ok, i dont care for the new op or ed. I haven't read the manga at all for this so the anime stuff is all new. I have no expectations or any idea of what cool things are going to happen.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

JT Jag posted:

You have watched Season 1 first though right

of course.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

i consider taking ten minutes out of a two-cour season to catch new people up to speed and remind anime-only people the general gist of the show an acceptable loss

I appreciated the reminder of some things, especially since a lot of it was a reminder of the emotional core of the series which is the main reason I think it's good.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

deku got robbed

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I pray for Iida's safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Apparently starting this week Funimation's simuldub will be on a 2 week delay. :(

• Locked thread