Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

If the robots couldn't detect her at all she could just walk right up to them and find a killswitch or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

She'd be very useful for infiltration missions, especially if she learnt skills like breaking into computer systems.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Slime posted:

She can't make her clothes invisible though, so she can't wear protective gear. That's why she lost so hard to Todoroki, she couldn't step over his ice and couldn't deal with the cold at all.
She doesn't need to get into fights if no-one knows she's there, though. You could imagine her going first into a villain base and disabling the security systems before the rest of her team enters, for example.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I think Momo's internship is actually the clearest example of heroes becoming glorified celebrities and not really caring about helping people. To be honest I hadn't really thought of this read of Hero Academia until the Hero Killer arc so I guess Stain Had a Point

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I'm mad, mad about extremely mild innuendo involving an invisible character

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I imagine she'd be more useful for infiltration and scouting than actually directly fighting people - ideally no-one would ever know she was even there. It presents something of a problem though in a world where how you brand and market yourself is seen as more important than what you actually do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Mineta is lovely but he usually gets slapped down for it. And he had some development in the final exam arc. I think the character's fine, and he may be "relatable" in that most people have known a creep like him at some point.

• Locked thread