Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Froppy is good
All Might is best tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Seems like more of the same as a whole, which is almost entirely positive. Hard to judge pacing though so unfair to say if fixed or not.

Apparently confirmed for two cours this time too

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Apr 1, 2017

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's meant to be a trend of sorts where Episode 1 and 3 are really good animation because they're key episodes to gain and maintain a viewership and Episode 4 is a budget cutter

Not that I ever seen research to back it up tho

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

JT Jag posted:

Just watched the new episodes. My two biggest takeaways:

- Holy poo poo Iida's arms are out of control
- I forgot how loving good Asui's Japanese VA is, shame on me

Aoi Yuki is always top class.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah, this is pretty glacial.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not nearly as big on MHA as many people who post about it here, but there's one thing about Horikoshi for sure and that's that he's not burning out in anyway, almost to a detriment if anything. Dude has a million different characters and uses great character ideas on people who have like 2 panels at times. Dude's an idea factory.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Can make tea without needing a kettle

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gyges posted:

Can you even have real tea without a kettle?

Ask Telford Porter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This season is having basically every problem the first season did. It's not very good.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

Do enlighten us.

Nah, the post summed it up.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Steve Buscemi with the run in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Is this the anime thread or the manga thread cos I am now confused thanks to sauxke based jokes

• Locked thread