Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

This season is at least better paced then the first one. It's switched from having godawful flashbacks every ten seconds to having big recaps at the start and I think that's a little better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Endorph posted:

i mean, that amount of stalling is just a reality of how anime is produced. jojo's had twice as much stalling like that, and re:zero stood out because of how dedicated the staff were to *not* stalling. short 13 ep shows dont have to do stuff like that, but these days anything over that length is probably gonna have that to a certain extent, even moreso if it's an action-heavy series.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, this has nothing on the abysmal decisions the Stardust Crusaders anime had. And it's gotten much better than it used to be in the first season, where it was adept at placing a flashback halfway through every single cool scene.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

I feel like maybe there's some ethical issues with Shinso's Quirk that UA should really address.

E: Also I think that may have been the quickest episode we've had so far. We got a lot done.

It's not very ethical to punch or shoot explosions at people either.

• Locked thread