Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I liked the lil bit of Todoroki x Yaoyorozu from last season, I hope it keeps up of them both being the, on paper at least, the gifted duo of 1-A that are still kind of foils for the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i cant believe only one person thinks shigaraki is the best but forty one people think mineta is.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Dragonatrix posted:

Shigaraki getting 1 vote is bizarre as all hell, but the one I find weirder is that Stain only got 14.

E; Actually, no, I take it back. Weirdest thing is Deku's Shoe not getting any.
I honestly feel like Shigaraki getting ONLY one is weirder. people love this weird psuedo bishonen

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They do!?

I mean I do and he might be my favourite but I didn't realise he was noticeably popular. I mean clearly not popular enough to get more than one vote, but popular enough that some find it very weird he didn't get more than one vote.
I think so! I like him a lot

Like yeah he hasn't done anything and Stain kinda stole his spotlight, but after his face reveal I saw multiple people saying "Shigaraki is hot dont @ me" etc, so I assumed more than ONE person had him as their fav.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

tag yourself im tokoyami

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/971530978152783873

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
it was a heated meeting
https://twitter.com/The_CR_Office/status/971528947878961152