Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

*brings tater tot and cream of mushroom casserole to church potluck*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im racist

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
*re-injures back smacking high school drop out wife around, blames a minority, takes another oxy, pisses self while passing out in barc-o-lounger, mumbling "but her emails..."*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*is an insurance salesman*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

It's not racist if it's true

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
small town, small dick.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

*enjoys life in small town america*

e: ^ lol @ me :(

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

*still has to dial up to the internet*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm sorry I can't lie like that because I life in canada in a small city

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

The corn is pleased

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

*rents movies from blockbuster*

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

is 30k small? I lived in Atlanta for a long time so it feels small.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

*goes mudding, lives in sweatclothes, always carries spit bottle*

*lives 35 min north of portland oregon*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
is a serial killer

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Bill said they're gonna rent out the VFW for Patty and his 25th anniversary, you wanna go? They got $2 longnecks. Could be fun.

Lavelle did pretty well against ours boys last week, 21-14. That Henderson boy s'got a good arm on him. Reminds me of Allen Rochester from when we were in high school. Remember him? What's he up to now? Last I heard he moved down to Oklahoma and was working at a machine processing plant.

It's not a race thing, I don't even notice they're black. I think one of them is hispanic, even. it's just that they're always walking around in groups, and they're always out after dark. Who knows what they're doing. I just always see them around. Seems like there's more of'em than there used to be.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gaunab posted:

is a serial killer

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Bill said they're gonna rent out the VFW for Patty and his 25th anniversary, you wanna go? They got $2 longnecks. Could be fun.

Lavelle did pretty well against ours boys last week, 21-14. That Henderson boy s'got a good arm on him. Reminds me of Allen Rochester from when we were in high school. Remember him? What's he up to now? Last I heard he moved down to Oklahoma and was working at a machine processing plant.

It's not a race thing, I don't even notice they're black. I think one of them is hispanic, even. it's just that they're always walking around in groups, and they're always out after dark. Who knows what they're doing. I just always see them around. Seems like there's more of'em than there used to be.

Lmao

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I love woody guthrie, he was a real patriot

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you from out of town? welcome, friend

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
"Now I'm no racist, but I voted trump on account of those minorities are gettin just a LITTLE too uppity

But I'm not a racist, I didnt say they were WAY too uppity"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

"Now I'm no racist, but I voted trump on account of those minorities are gettin just a LITTLE too uppity

No this isn't right try again

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Oscar Wild posted:

I love woody guthrie, he was a real patriot

His home town was the next town over from where I grew up! Wow!

Small towns are horrible and I'd rather just see bison herds and stuff while I'm cruisin USA down I-40

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hello i'm a serial killer

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nut to Butt posted:

you from out of town? welcome, friend

Hello, where is a good place to get a bite to eat?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

checks out

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

heh, but enough about your mother :grin:

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I swear to God I'll beat Tray's rear end if I see him at Jesse's this weekend. He's been talking poo poo ever since Clay and him got wasted and got in a fight in the parking lot of the Alibi. Did you see that poo poo? Clay hit him so loving hard man, it was loving crazy. Deanna has a video of it on her phone.

Do we need anything from Wal-Mart before I get home from work? Those Lay's that Brandon likes are 2-for-1. But I think we might still have one. Yeah would you check for me? No, Save-A-Lot doesn't have the same deal, it's just Wal-Mart. No...no...yes, it's just Wal-Mart. No, it's just Wal...I was just there yesterday, I saw it. Well we can get it at Casey's but It'll be more expensive. I need gas though if we're going to the races tonight anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Did you see the picture's of Dee and Larry's kid? Yeah he's pretty cute. Doesn't really look too much like Larry though, ya know? Who was that guy she used to date, Tommy Herkens? Herkel? Yeah, the kind of, uh, swarthy guy. Yeah. The kids hair is pretty curly already and...I don't know. Just something I noticed.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Millie's is pretty good. So is The Shack. That's next door to Millie's. Now if you go to The Shack make sure you get yourself a plate of chicken fried steak - best in the county! We'll be over at Millie's shooting stick and tossing back cold ones.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
hey, how 'bout we go down to Bert's and grab a couple caramel macchiatos

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*isn't missing any teeth*

*is prettiest person in general vicinity*

*is forced to settle for life partner with several missing teeth*

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
the only good thing about small towns are the fish frys at the VFW hall.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I swear to God I'll beat Tray's rear end if I see him at Jesse's this weekend. He's been talking poo poo ever since Clay and him got wasted and got in a fight in the parking lot of the Alibi. Did you see that poo poo? Clay hit him so loving hard man, it was loving crazy. Deanna has a video of it on her phone.

Do we need anything from Wal-Mart before I get home from work? Those Lay's that Brandon likes are 2-for-1. But I think we might still have one. Yeah would you check for me? No, Save-A-Lot doesn't have the same deal, it's just Wal-Mart. No...no...yes, it's just Wal-Mart. No, it's just Wal...I was just there yesterday, I saw it. Well we can get it at Casey's but It'll be more expensive. I need gas though if we're going to the races tonight anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Did you see the picture's of Dee and Larry's kid? Yeah he's pretty cute. Doesn't really look too much like Larry though, ya know? Who was that guy she used to date, Tommy Herkens? Herkel? Yeah, the kind of, uh, swarthy guy. Yeah. The kids hair is pretty curly already and...I don't know. Just something I noticed.

your doin good

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

heh, but enough about your mother :grin:

i have a...complicated relationship with mommy. please don't talk about her.

btw would you like to buy my nipple belt?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a misanthrope posted:

i have a...complicated relationship with mommy. please don't talk about her.

btw would you like to buy my nipple belt?

gently caress off, Ed

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lmao, too real

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I wonder if he ever got his weed eater back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

gently caress off, Ed

heh heh funny!

*kills you and strings you up like a deer

• Locked thread