Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Bill said they're gonna rent out the VFW for Patty and his 25th anniversary, you wanna go? They got $2 longnecks. Could be fun.

Lavelle did pretty well against ours boys last week, 21-14. That Henderson boy s'got a good arm on him. Reminds me of Allen Rochester from when we were in high school. Remember him? What's he up to now? Last I heard he moved down to Oklahoma and was working at a machine processing plant.

It's not a race thing, I don't even notice they're black. I think one of them is hispanic, even. it's just that they're always walking around in groups, and they're always out after dark. Who knows what they're doing. I just always see them around. Seems like there's more of'em than there used to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I swear to God I'll beat Tray's rear end if I see him at Jesse's this weekend. He's been talking poo poo ever since Clay and him got wasted and got in a fight in the parking lot of the Alibi. Did you see that poo poo? Clay hit him so loving hard man, it was loving crazy. Deanna has a video of it on her phone.

Do we need anything from Wal-Mart before I get home from work? Those Lay's that Brandon likes are 2-for-1. But I think we might still have one. Yeah would you check for me? No, Save-A-Lot doesn't have the same deal, it's just Wal-Mart. No...no...yes, it's just Wal-Mart. No, it's just Wal...I was just there yesterday, I saw it. Well we can get it at Casey's but It'll be more expensive. I need gas though if we're going to the races tonight anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Did you see the picture's of Dee and Larry's kid? Yeah he's pretty cute. Doesn't really look too much like Larry though, ya know? Who was that guy she used to date, Tommy Herkens? Herkel? Yeah, the kind of, uh, swarthy guy. Yeah. The kids hair is pretty curly already and...I don't know. Just something I noticed.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I don't think he's trying to take away or guns or anything like that, I just think he's gonna regulate the industry so much that we can hardly afford ammo. I mean look at the price of ammo, I can't ever remember it being so high. What goods a gun without ammo, you know. It'd be the smart way to do it, if he were going to. I'd just rather be safe than sorry.

Oh he's a good kid, I always liked him. Gay as the day is long though, HAH HAH. He's an alright kid though, got a good heart. Just real gay. Him and Cory been buddies since they were young, he's always just been a little fruity. Good kid though. Just gay s'all.

Is there something we can do about it though, I mean legally? Seems like there's been more of them as of late, I see them sleeping on porches and pushing their carts down Main Street almost every day. Course I have sympathy for 'em, but is there some place we can put them? I spent my whole life in this town and when I was young we didn't have folks living on the streets, asking for money. Course things were different back then. Just hate to see the way this world's going, don't want Johnsonville to end up that way. Folks round here have it hard enough without having to worry about someone robbing them or being bothered to hand out money every time they wanna go down to the medicine shop.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

You goin' out to Mikey's bonfire tonight? It was pretty sweet last time, his cousin's out of jail and bought a bunch of rum. I think they're going to make jungle juice this time too. Last time Pam got wasted and spilt Natty Light all over her shirt and spent like two hours in just her bra, it was loving awesome. Yeah as long as those faggots from Fort Marshall High don't show up again. We'll beat their rear end if they do.

You just don't know what it was like here when I was growin' up. Everyone had a job, there was work if you wanted it. That old part of town past 3rd street, that's all empty warehouses now? That used to be factories. You should have seen it. And you didn't have people airing all their problems for everyone to see all the time, marching around protesting over every little thing. I just think people had more dignity or...I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old. I'm not sayin' I agree with everything he says, but if he can bring jobs back here maybe we ought to give him a chance.

I'm Tyler by the way. Haha yeah, that's my pickup right over there. Just got the lift kit put it, cost a fuckin' fortune but it's worth it. Me? Oh, haha, no I don't go to Valley High. Well I did, I graduated in 09. I work out at B&B Trailer Hitches on Maple Ave now. Hey does Mr. Larson still teach there? Oh, he must have retired. He was fuckin cool though, yeah. So how do you know Alex? I guess I don't really know him, but his older brother Tate was a few years below me in school and I used to come out here and party like, every weekend, haha. Yeah I have some good fuckin' stories about this place. By the way, what grade did you say you were in?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

So, it's in the weekly ad isn't it? Then what's it matter if I don't have the coupons with me? if it's in the ad then you should just scan it at that price. Do you know how long I've been shopping here? I've come to this store twice a week for thirty years. I knew Rick Marshall, he was the manager of this place when it opened. His father and my father played baseball together at the JuCo, I know him. Let me talk to your manager. Where's Kevin, is Kevin here? He'll give me the discount if I talk to him, he's such a sweetheart. This is why people go to Wal-Mart you know, it's cheaper and they don't fret this kind of stuff. This place used to be all about customer service, that's why you're losing customers now. You know what? Nevermind, just put it back. Just put it back on the shelf. I don't want it.

It's just like, it's separate from the whole race thing. I get that black people have some problems, and if they want to protest that's fine, but that's not the way you do it. If he's an American he should stand for the national anthem. It's got nothin' to do with race or ethnicity or whatever, it's about being American. He makes 25 million dollars a year, and yet he wants to talk poo poo about America? It's just disrespectful. Like, yeah, I'm sure it was so hard growing up in a nice house and being a football superstar. I'm not saying blacks can't speak out, I feel them on the whole Freddie Gray thing, but there's a time and a place.

Let's cut after lunch on Friday, Jamie's parents are gone so we can go his place and do it. I don't know where they are. His dad's never home anyway and his mom is always hosed up on pills or something, she doesn't care. But we need to all go to different stores to get enough, or it'll look weird and they'll call the cops on us. Derrick will get some duster from Wal-Mart, and the rest of us can go to the Dollar Stores. We'll need like two pack each, make sure to get the one's with DXM in it or they won't do anything. Just fake like you have a bad cough so it doesn't seem weird. Yeah, Taylor did it last week and said it was loving awesome, like being in another dimension. He threw up for like an hour after, but my cousin said you just need to take some Vitamin C before and that won't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I'm not even making these up they're just slight variations of conversations I heard every day for 19 years.

• Locked thread