Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
-drives 3.2 miles and sees 3 different exes-

-Has massive stores of TP, paper towels, canned food, and frozen food despite (because of) driving the 12 minute drive to Wal-Mart at least once and sometimes three times a day-

"I gotta warsh the car"

- Has small attached garage for tinkering. Drops $8K+ on building a massive pole barn "garage" for Advanced Tinkering-

-complains about black men courting a white woman when finding adult grandkids watching Real Chance at Love out of boredom-

-lives in a town that peaked at 20K and has lost a few thousand since the auto plant shut down, goes to a smaller town with no industry or jobs and gets called "city girl"-

-knows every back route to every corner of every decent-sized city in a several hundred mile radius because gently caress The Interstate-

-Is dragged into Hot Topic by 13 year old niece or grandchild when going to the big city malls-

-smokes weed before and after school to deal with boredom, depression, and existential dread-

-smokes weed before and after work, same reasons-

-spends unemployed periods high AF, trying to find a job that doesn't urine screen-

-knows a guy who can fix the thing-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"Well, your uncle and I were kind of drunk, and we were driving around in my first '57 Chevy. The cream and red one. What do you mean, 'What kind of Chevy?' Corvettes are all I've owned from them.

Anyway we driving and drinking - which, by the way, you ever do that and I won't bail you out - and this was, I think 74? I was on night shift by then, anyway. So it was about 6 AM. We're out where 350 West meets 200 North and there are those train tracks, you know? Right even with the road.

So I stopped and backed and filled until I was on the track, your uncle egging me on, and then I just took off. Probably going g 40, 45. We made it a couple hundred feet, then the front wheels went off one way, the back wheels went off another way. Car was stuck. So we grabbed the beer and walked backed to (Uncle's) place. Finished the beer, I passed out.

I got up the next day, went to work, and when I can out the side entrance, there was my car! Sitting in the tow lot where the Credit Union is now. I had a spare key in my wallet, so I jumped in, turned it on, and got the hell out of there.

Later I found out a train came along those tracks, and managed to stop without hitting the car. The conductor then went up to the houses in front of the track, you know how those tracks are in the backyards of that row of houses? He went up and was like 'is this your car?'

It wasn't any of theirs, of course, so the train waited while the tow company came and got the car. They towed it to that lot, lucky for me."

"When I was about 15, I was in Brad Trout's convertible with George Cooper & a guy we called Red, cause of his hair. Don't rightly know his real name. He worked at the foundry with me for years. So did George. Brad died in Vietnam, remember, you got me an etching of his name from the wall when you went there on a field trip?

Anyway it was the four of us, sunny day, top down, and Brad was showing off. Suddenly the rode turnt from asphalt to gravel, and I see Brand yanking on the wheel from my seat behind him. Then we were in the air, then we were upside down, then I was in a ditch and the car was rolling off away from the road. Crazy poo poo.

Brad was finex he'd bailed out before I fell out. We found Red tucked in under the backseat, had to lift the car a bit so he could crawl out.

George? We found George just wandering around, in the woods on the otherside of the field.

Someone called the police, and an ambulance showed up. The other three were in back, I was up front with the ambulance guys. I must have been in shock because I kept reaching out and poking the button that made the siren go off, and the driver kept telling me to knock it off. I didn't, I pushed that button all the way to the hospital."

"When we were growing up, some of the older boys would stick blankets and tarps in the drainage ditch at the bottom of that real steep hill that meets another hill, that little valley. It would fill with water, cars would come through, hit the water, and their engines would die. We would then helpfully offer to push them out for a small fee. We were all dirt poor, every one of us lived in one of a few a tiny cabins, gotta remember that. We had to earn money somehow.

Anyway, one time this old boy with a 1940 (make, model, can't remember) truck came down, and hit the water. We appeared, offered help, and then realized the back of his truck was full of chickens. In cages. One of them was pecking Alex's hand the whole time. We get near the top, he just reaches out and wrings its neck.

The old man jumped out and commenced to hollering about his chicken, so we let go of the car and moved off to the side. The car was I neutral, so it started rolling backwards. It picked up a fair amount of speed before it hit that water." -chuckles- We'd only push him out if he agreed to pay us the original price and not make a fuss over the chicken."

"One time your uncle came home, told Mom he was going to a basketball game. She told him he wasn't allowed. He started arguing, and she just up and broke a big plate over his head!"

"I was quality control, my last 11 years at Chrysler. That meant we sat in the break room playing cards, and once an hour we'd go watch parts go by."

(I suggest such things contributed to the issues with the Americam big auto parts plants may have been somewhat causes by stuff like that)

"Hey, we had a UNION. Blah blah American made cars are still the best blah"

"There was a one-legged guy down at the foundry, we called him poo poo on a Stick."

Those are all.my dad. Who says "warsh" now just to aggravate me, but used to say it uniorically.

"That loving bitch, I'll kick her rear end, messing with my man. I will beat her rear end. There she is! Hey! Hey Amanda! Come here!"

-Amanda books it -

"Come back here! I just want to talk!"

-Amanda and other girl agree to meet after school at a parking lot. 50 people show up. They work out their differences without coming to blows, and people are disappointed-

-random loving person I may not even know comes up to me- "Hey, there's a rumor going around school that you're pregnant/on meth/blew a guy for McDonalds/have had five abortions."

-this continues long past mybhigh school graduation-

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"Who wants to go muddin'?"

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"Who wants to go plinkin'?"

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"Who wants to drive by the titty bar and shoot the guys standing outside with paintball guns?"

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Perromancer posted:

STOP TOUCHIN YER SISTER

AHLL WHOOP BOTH OF YALLS I DUN CARE

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
hello I am a small town, all two of my parks and one cemetery are full of teenagers loving each other, defacing things, & smoking weed

My main street consists of a library, some old houses used as office buildings, a laundromat, two bars right across from each other, the grocery store, the bank, the mason's lodge, & four storefronts that usually have antique shops in them

Everything closes at 8 except the bars & liquor store down state road 109. and maybe the mason's lodge. They do what they want. One time a bunch of elderly men got drunk and went over to the grain silo by the tracks and tried, unsuccessfully, to burn it down

The old men were herded back to the lodge, and those too drunk to drive were taken home in my one police car & the firetruck. Ol' Bill Hershberger went in the truck, and I heard him lying to his granddaughter about where he'd been and what he'd been doing

Ow my economy

I'm dying

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
"In this analogy, the walled boxes that together constitute waffles symbolize men's psychological compartmentalization while the overlapping nature of spaghetti symbolizes women's favoring of psychological interconnectedness."

This is the worst fukken analogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Men are like mailboxes, women are like a smashed package from amazon with a bunch of different poo poo all smashed together

• Locked thread