Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
*Has a youtube channel reviewing different flavors and brands of chewing tobacco*

*Corrects people they call supressors, "silencers"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

The Dennis System posted:

Knows neighbors. Is safe. Lives in a place where there hasn't been a murder in 20 years.

I think you mean, "Lives in a place where a murder hasn't been reported in 20 years".

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

*Goes to secret dance parties because the town council banned dancing*

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

*The post office is located inside the bait shop*

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

*Spends time coming up with witty evangelical messages for the church sign*

*Rules the local garden club with an iron fist*

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

jammyozzy posted:

*Is the only gay in the village.*

*Has slowly been trying to turn out Hank the mechanic for 2 years*

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

ballistics statistics posted:

Wait, I'm down in Texas and the wild pigs/hogs are open season because they're legitimately wrecking poo poo. Aside from a couple small parts of the pig/hog, most of the meat is gamey and gross as gently caress, nobody wants to eat that. I don't even live in a small town, I'm in Houston but I know about it because I have all sorts of friends and acquaintances that have land that they have to kill the wild hogs on. A couple pounds of sausage and some other meat is about what you can expect, plus I think a small tenderloin but I might be wrong here. Wild hog meat is mostly inedible, we kill them because they are invasive and gently caress up crops and even other species.

EDIT: To the point where I take a weapon with me when I go camping, just in case a hog decides to come into the camp. They can seriously injure someone if they choose to charge and trample a camp/tent. They are aggressive as gently caress, another reason why they are hunted constantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoTmXyTuE5I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

*moves to a beautiful small island that some how got a massive ugly suburban development on it*
*enshrines the fact that the island is for HOME OWNERS and not filthy renters or tourists through the island's zoning*
*complains non-stop that the island just doesn't have enough infrastructure or services to live there full time with a family but fights tooth and nail every possible property tax increase*
*complains non-stop that the ferry to the island is too expensive and the government needs to subsidize it even more than they already do*
*complains non-stop that local shops on the island are closing down due to lack of local customers and tourists and how it feels like a ghost town and how every other "cabin" seems to be for sale*
*votes no on every attempt to relax zoning to allow people to rent their cabins out on airbnb so that the island can attract more tourists since the few official places to stay are really expensive and half the houses on the island are for sale because people can't afford to let them sit empty for 10 months a year*
*continues to complain about the lack of shops and services on the island, but at least they saved it from renter scum that would destroy everything*

*conspires with mayor and town council to keep the beaches open despite a recent shark attack so as not to scare away tourists*

• Locked thread