Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
*Drinks beer sitting in an old lawn chair next to fire pit* .....mosquitos aren't too bad tonight... *ashes cigarette into separate empty beer can*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
*Plans big birthday trip to nearby slightly less small town to stay in a Hotel for a night because, you know, the kids are really excited to be able to swim in the pool.*

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
So what happened with you and Jessica? Really, you just found that out now? Haven't you two been dating for over a year now? Well, you do know if she's 2nd or more removed it's not actually illegal, right? Yeah, she is? So what's the problem here?

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

this town is very small and I live here

*Stumbles over to you* Oh man! This guy! This guy.... right here... this... this guy GETS it!! Man... what... what happened.. you know? YoU know what I mean!! All.. all those guys.. fukkin.. Chad, fukkin Dwayne.. fukkin... um... fuckingggg.. you know.. uh.. TODD! Todd the rear end in a top hat who still owes me forty bucks... they all.. THEy all just.. loving LEFT man!! Like, what, what the hell man!? What are they like, they're too good for this place? They're too good for everyone, HUH!? But YOU man, you're here man, and... and... you know what..? YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

• Locked thread