Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Finally, someone who knows how to actually say "casserole."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

*is late for school because there was a combine driving on the highway and no place to pass*

*half the grade is wearing camo today because it's hunting season*

*first day of hunting season is considered an acceptable excuse to miss school, for students and teachers*

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

How are we defining small? Less than 20k?

I think it really depends on your perspective. I grew up in a town of 2300, so a town of 20,000 would not be small to me. But then someone from a town of 200 could say the same about me.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

DamnCanadian posted:

Your kid does something incredibly stupid one night, and it's all over town by morning.

Yes, this really happens.

My mom used to say that the most terrifying thing in the world for her was when someone at the grocery store or post office or wherever would come up to her and ask "aren't you [my name]'s mother?"

75% of the time it was completely innocuous, but sometimes it was indeed because my friends and I had done something incredibly stupid the night before.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"Martha and I went out East to New York City a few years back. Just de rudest people on Earth, dontchaknow. Not a single person on de street stopped to say 'hi' and ask us where we were from or what we were doin' dere."

• Locked thread