Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!

bitmap posted:

nah what happened is daz got into his bush crop and fuckin lied about it like a dog so he snapped the oval office in the woolies carpark...dont think he's gonna show to kerrys place later. speaking of I got some pingas from that poof who works at clarks rubber heaps cheap because he probably wants to gently caress me heh! im gonna flog em at kerrys coz im povvo as but ill swap you one for two sixers of woodstock? *finishes plastering apprenticeship the following year, becomes very wealthy*

Really glad my parents moved us to a city as I reached adolescence. Small town life is fine in Australia when you're a kid and don't understand the depravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread