Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Lavelle did pretty well against ours boys last week, 21-14. That Henderson boy s'got a good arm on him. Reminds me of Allen Rochester from when we were in high school. Remember him? What's he up to now? Last I heard he moved down to Oklahoma and was working at a machine processing plant.

The crazy part is that it was a basketball game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Posts an image macro on facebook

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

It's a shame how they ran coach off like that, school board and the police had had it out for him for quite a while, I think. I mean, I can't condone everything he did, but you know with the old lady stepping out on him the way she was it's kind of hard to blame him too much. All he did was kick the guy's rear end, any lesser man probably wouldn't have stopped there.

Yeah, he was a great ballplayer. Washed out at Baylor I think mostly because of his "alternative lifestyle", you know. He was like that going back to highschool you know, him and his cousin. I don't really agree with that kind of thing, but it's really not anybody's business except theirs, you know?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

My barber shop has a sign on the door saying open carry welcome

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Bonzo posted:

-moves to big city to attend "Graphic Artist" program at for profit college-
-parents are now out $5k for tuition, $1500 for a Mac Book Pro plus living expenses-
-roommates do a lot to make her feel welcome, knowing she's never lived in big city-
-thinks her roommates are all "bitches"-
-makes parents and boyfriend drive in every weekend to pick her up and take her home because she misses them-
-fails basic HTML course, drops out of the program, moves back home-
-starts career as a booth babe for local car shows and swap meets-
-gets job in retail at local cellphone/ISP business-
-constantly complains about how there are no other jobs available-
-has child to get year long paid maternity leave because :canada: -
-goes back to job in retail at local cellphone/ISP business-
-constantly complains about how there are no other jobs available-
-has child to get year long paid maternity leave because :canada: -

My niece everyone. And no, that isn't a copy and paste error.

Is she hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Money Bags posted:

*Adopts a noticeably thicker accent when visiting friends and family back home.

I think this is an unconscious thing most of the time. People tend to mimic who they're talking to to some extent.

• Locked thread