Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azmet Jah
Jul 16, 2008

I love Paul Keating
Don't forget your mother's birthday is next Tuesday. Call her early because you know how she worries. I know you must be busy - no, no, it's ok just remember to call before noon or she'll worry and I won't hear the end of it. Did I tell you I saw your friend Jason at the market last week? Seems to be doing well, still working with computers. No, no, it's ok - I should be going anyway. Just remember to call your mother.

Susan we've been over this. Our ministers have always preached from the pulpit and I don't see why we need to change that now. Besides, that's where all the microphone cables are - yes, we do have the headset microphone but just the one. What if we have a guest speaker who needs it? Am I supposed to stop the service so we can swap them over? I don't think so.

Look mom, it's a joke from The Simpsons, the Indian convenience store guy says it... yeah I know you and dad are Pakistani but they don't... I mean sure, if other people said it I might get offended but these guys are my friends so... yeah I get it but these guys have been nice to me and there aren't any other... look, you said make it work ok? So I'm making it work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread