Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Ho-ly poo poo boys look at that! God drat when those city girls come through with their little booty shorts! Oh yeah. For sure. They want that attention. Why the gently caress would they put on a g-string and a tiny top with their titties about to pop out if they didn't want you to stare? gently caress, give me one minute alone with them and I'd show them how we gently caress down here.

OK, I'm done for the night. Rick, grab me a beer for the road will you please? What am I going to hit? There isn't even a turn in the loving road until Ninth Line. Just - thank you. Cheers brother. Night y'all.

I think Mark's gay. Actually gay. Like he's a queer or something. No, there's nothing - well gently caress, I haven't seen him in what ten years and we met up for lunch and he was eyeing me up and down all weird and his voice is a bit higher up. No, I didn't ask. I'm not rude. Hell no. Don't ask me. The city changes a guy. Probably some queers got him all hosed up or something or maybe he was always that way. Right. In high school. Aw, drat it we used to shower with him didn't we?

What church you go to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Cops? You think they come round here? No man, they know the rules. They come by you just wave and act nice and they'll leave you alone. Just last week me and Jesse are high out of our drat minds sitting in the flatbed smoking a joint and shooting the poo poo. Cop rolls up in a cruise and asks us if we're staying out of trouble. We just say "yes sir" with a big lit joint in our hand and he just smiles and says to keep it that way. That's the way it is out here. Government or nothing can't gently caress with us out here cause there's too few of them and too many of us. A cop comes up here and starts poking his nose in everything, we'd just dig a hole as deep as he's tall and throw him in, and there ain't nobody in this town gonna say nothing about it. Besides they're too busy writing traffic tickets at the turnpike and busting niggers over in town anyway to come gently caress with us.

The wife made chicken par-ma-jon and it serves me right for not turning on the light cause I dropped the whole blessed thing on the floor. Dog ate better than I did.

I tell you it was the funniest poo poo. One time some kid from DC came round to try and talk to us. I was out on the porch with the boys and saw him coming up in his tiny rice-wagon. All I did was pick up my Remington and put two holes in a stump on the lawn and you should have seen it! That fucker was so busy trying to un-rear end himself he made a three-point turn on the trail and got himself half-stuck in a ditch. Spun his wheels for ten seconds before it caught a rock and he got back on the road and high-tailed it like I was chasing him. We all just about died from laughing.

They caught Will and his friends up on the water tower again. I told him if he's not careful next time it won't be a cop car that'll drive you back, it'll be an ambulance or a hearse.

He's a good kid but sometimes I'd beat him if it was legal.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Don't worry about me. I am already getting myself set up for retirement. Get this, you ever hear of bitcoin? No? It's pretty complicated stuff but it's good money if you got in early like I did. I bought a few for a couple of hundred each and right now they're sitting at a grand easy. When I'm ready to retire those will be worth a mint. I'm talking with some real smart people right now about getting into investing too, so if things go just right, I might be able to even retire early. If it doesn't work out I got the house I can sell for a couple of thousand easy and move into a trailer for less. I got a few hundred in the savings account and I'll be putting more away until then. I'll be fine, don't you worry.

• Locked thread