Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I swear to God I'll beat Tray's rear end if I see him at Jesse's this weekend. He's been talking poo poo ever since Clay and him got wasted and got in a fight in the parking lot of the Alibi. Did you see that poo poo? Clay hit him so loving hard man, it was loving crazy. Deanna has a video of it on her phone.

Do we need anything from Wal-Mart before I get home from work? Those Lay's that Brandon likes are 2-for-1. But I think we might still have one. Yeah would you check for me? No, Save-A-Lot doesn't have the same deal, it's just Wal-Mart. No...no...yes, it's just Wal-Mart. No, it's just Wal...I was just there yesterday, I saw it. Well we can get it at Casey's but It'll be more expensive. I need gas though if we're going to the races tonight anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Did you see the picture's of Dee and Larry's kid? Yeah he's pretty cute. Doesn't really look too much like Larry though, ya know? Who was that guy she used to date, Tommy Herkens? Herkel? Yeah, the kind of, uh, swarthy guy. Yeah. The kids hair is pretty curly already and...I don't know. Just something I noticed.

your doin good

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

how do i upvote yorkshire

• Locked thread