Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tyson Tomko posted:

I'm not scared of it but driving in Chicago or NYC sucks a massive dick compared to a town of 2000 where you can park almost anywhere you want for gasp...free.

I'm your mom too surprise.

chicago isnt that bad. ive never driven in NYC but chicago doesnt have poo poo on LA

yeah six lane highways are terrifying and people drive like assholes but in my experiences in chicago you are always moving, so if you have cruise control on everyone speeds around you at 25 over. in LA, you are not moving, so you have to deal with people cutting you off at 15 miles per hour with some rear end in a top hat tailgating you in stop and go traffic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

-lives in a town that peaked at 20K and has lost a few thousand since the auto plant shut down, goes to a smaller town with no industry or jobs and gets called "city girl"-

i live in a city of like 300k people that functions as the economic center for a good 600 miles of rural area around it and despite it being small city with a total of one (1) building over 15 stories it never fails that wide-eyed country folk look at our four lane roads and parking garages and art installations as Stuff From The Big City. i have even been called 'city folk' and i can leave my apartment and walk like a mile to unzoned forestland

• Locked thread