Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Winter season: *town grows to about 4500 wrinkled snowbirds living out of fifth wheel trailers for the season*

Spring season: *ancient snowbirds pack up and leave reverting the town back to its original population of 150*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*the town hardware store is also a small grocery, lunch counter, single pump gas station, and mechanic in the shed around the back*

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Amarcarts posted:

*Goes to secret dance parties because the town council banned dancing*

*angrily dances alone inside of the town warehouse*

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*attends yearly parade and town carnival*

*waits over an hour in line to get a bag of fresh kettle corn ("I heard this guy makes reeeeeaallly good kettle corn, man.")*

*bag of kettle corn opens up and spills all over the Tilt-A-Whirl before you've had a chance to eat some*

*waits over an hour in line to get a bag of fresh kettle corn*

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Mar 28, 2017

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Haverchuck posted:

chinese place opens and fails in 3 months. pizza place opens and fails in 3 months. bbq place opens and fails in 3 months. cracker barrel by the highway onramp is slammed every single day

This is sad and true. Some of the best meals I've ever had in my life were at small local eats in small towns. When I pass through the town again, there is always an available or for rent sign where the restaurant once was :(

• Locked thread