Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
"yinz guys going to the youth night at the church?"

"fish fry"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Hello fellow Pittsburgher

:hfive:

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Tyson Tomko posted:

*4th of July* Hell yeah time for the grand finale of 10 fireworks in a row. I love you baby.

*people in their home yards set off fireworks after the fact*

*neighborhood idiots gather round on the side walk, watching in awe as if they haven't already seen them every night from July 1-7th that year*

To be fair, I've only seen this happened once, but it was still stupid.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
*amish shaving another amish's beard off as some religious crime repentance or something makes the local t.v. news*

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
*watches knife show on the dish* But not for the reasons normal people would

*unironically orders the dale jr 4ever memorial katana set with 3 featured katanas and also the deer skinner* Again, not for the funny 'look at this dumb poo poo I got while drunk at 3 am last saturday' normal reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Bonzo posted:

*have a good career selling used cars because everyone remembers that game winning interception during the All State game*

*passes down the family car lot to the son that didn't pass senior year of high school until he was in his mid-20's*

*business fails immediately*

• Locked thread