Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
is a serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Yeah they opened another Wafflehouse on third. Been meaning to take Beth over there but it's been packed since they opened.

People think they're so smart because they spent $20000 on a piece of paper, but that's all it is; a piece of paper. I been workin since I was sixteen and I can tell you, I got more brains in my pinkie finger than them boys got in college. Just wait until they get in the real world...

Look I don't care if you're black, white, yellow or blue; if you can do a job you can do a job and I don't think it's right that a bunch of bureaucrats in Washington can tell you who you can and cannot hire.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

dmos posted:

*smiles politely as nerd from the city practices the last socially acceptable form of bigotry*

They don't care about us out here. If there were blacks and gays in this town, liberals from the city wouldn't be able to shut up about this town but they don't give a drat about what us salt of the earth people think.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Has sex with spouse's sibling when spouse is out of town.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

Hey did you hear about that poo poo that went down with Larry last week? He found out his wife was fooling around with Chucky Pickerton while he was at the grinding wheel expo back July so he blowed that sumbitch up yesterday morning. Yeah, drew up the prints here at work, sent them out to the tool shop with a PO... yeah, yeah that rear end in a top hat got both of his bombs built on the company's time and our materials. Anyways, he put it under Charlie's car and left a radio to set it off on the side of the road in front of Chuck's momma's house to make sure she'd see it... Soon as they found the part numbers stamped on what was left sheriff went out there and handcuffed everybody in the drat toolroom for five hours til they could figure out what was goin on... I know it, drat government cost us almost 70k in downtime. And they found the other bomb on top of the hardware store where Staci worked before it went up... yeah I know your boy's been working there part time abd thank the lord he's okay but yknow it just don't seem right that slut getting to go home without a care in the world after she got our best engineer in jail and the only chainsaw repairman around here that was worth a drat dead.

*This is a true story

I want to read about this story

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Is smart enough to see cycle of oppression.

Kills self.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
dreams of escaping small town
fails miserably at achieving dreams
moves back to small town
gets depressed and starts drinking to dull pain
kills self while cursing god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab