Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The local pool? Yeah, 20 years ago it was pretty nice, clean, the town took good care of it. Now the place is a loving zoo. Ever since they built those cheap apartments across the street and you know the type of people that moved into there. They treat the pool like a daycare, come strolling in and drop off their five kids to run around like wild, and go off to spend the afternoon breeding up more. It's just irresponsible parenting and a disgrace how this place has gone downhill.

Yeah, I did some work with habitat for humanity in the town over. We built this real nice house, 2 bedrooms, a bath and a half, great kitchen. I did up all the cabinets in my shop with some oak I had leftover from a tree that hit the cabin a couple years ago. So this 'rican lady and her three kids get it for absolutely nothing. Great little place, wonderful opportunity to really turn things around for yourself and better your life. I drive by every now and then and it's a loving wreck. Those people don't know how to take care of anything. You give them an opportunity and they just throw it away. Gutters hanging down, grass overgrown, trash in the lawn. What a waste.

Haha, you should've seen Troy last year at bear camp. He got so wasted, hopped out the truck and was taking a piss on the side of the road. I pulled out my pistol and fired a shot right next to his head. Fucker was so drunk he didn't even flinch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread