Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

"Now I'm no racist, but I voted trump on account of those minorities are gettin just a LITTLE too uppity

But I'm not a racist, I didnt say they were WAY too uppity"

I wonder if he ever got his weed eater back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
You know the Klan has done some good things. I mean I'm not gonna deny they're a hate group, but they don't just beat up minorities. I remember back in seventy-four when ol man Daffin let his drinkin get aholt of him and his wife kept runnin into doors all the time and his kids kept shown up to school all black and blue from fallin down the stairs every day. Johnny Mack and some of the boys got their sheets on and took him out the woods and whooped the Jesus back into him. He still drinks but he ain't laid a hand on his family since. I'm just sayin, all the bad stuff you hear, it's probably true, but when they do good stuff you don't hear a word about it.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

I dunno, it could be kinda cool to be the smartest, non-potato in a small town.

It's not.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Kelp Me! posted:

Like it or not small-town farmers are being dragged into the digital age: Desperate John Deere tractor owners are downloading illegal Ukrainian firmware hacks to get the crops in

tl:dr: John Deere made it so if you replace a part on one of their tractors you have to pay one of their people to come to you and plug a thumbdrive into your tractor's USB port to "authorize" the part you just swapped in

e: welcome to the darknet, are you looking for drugs, stolen credit cards, or farm equipment firmware updates, we got it all!!!

Oh my god thank you so much for this post holy poo poo I'm gonna make so much fuckin money.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Finally in TYOOL of 2017 I can legally buy beer on Sunday. Trump's president and I can buy a sixer of Bud Light at the grocery outlet three blocks from my house ALL SEVEN DAYS OF THE WEEK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Caught a 250 pound wild pig today on the farm. She was goin apeshit in the trap but since it was one of the ones I built :smug: she didn't do nothin but scuff herself up some. Fella gonna come up tomorrow morning and shoot her and me and the coworkers are supposed to get a couple pounds of sausage apiece for doing the trappin and loadin parts.

• Locked thread