Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I grew up in a town of 100 and I didn't even own a TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Things I've heard growing up in a small town:

"You know this town didn't have a whole lot of crime until those section 8 blacks moved into the town over"

did you ever look up crime statistics for your town to prove or disprove this?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

*the most exciting thing that happens the entire year is when the grain silo by all the businesses downtown catches fire and everyone just kinda stands there watching and drinking beer til the fire department shows up

what else do you expect them to do? it's too dangerous to try to put out the fire yourself if you're not trained

• Locked thread