Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I got some problems with these folks down the road that came and pissed in my gas tank. I yelled at them the other day about their dog taking a poo poo in my yard, and sure enough they came out one night and pissed in my tank and clogged it with a Snicker's wrapper. I don't know why these niggers have to be like that. Now don't get me wrong, there are some good black folk. But you got black folks, and then you got niggers, and the black folks aren't up in Ferguson burning down buildings and rioting and whatnot. Now, I'm not racist because I respect some black folk, but not those rioters. Anyway, I didn't mean to take up your time. Which of these security systems would be the best for me? I'm trying to go with something wireless.

I think he'll be good for the economy, yeah. I don't want to lose any more business around here. We just got that new Pepsi plant, which is nice, but you drive by some of those strip malls and it's just all empty doors now. They're even saying Sears might be going under. I just don't know why they keep leaving for overseas. It's hard for us, you know. An old person like me can't learn all this new technology like you youngins. We want to keep things simple around here.

We've got our own little comic convention. Heard it went real good last year. About 2000 people showed up. That's quite a lot for our area! It's nice to see the arena building getting some work like that. Hope they can get some good names for the district fair this year. It's been awhile since we had a solid lineup. Remember a few years ago when we had .38 Special? Now that was a good concert, let me tell ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I want to go to Andy's, but it's too expensive. I can't pay $6 for an ice cream! It is awfully good, though. You know, when they filmed that movie here, Ben Affleck couldn't get enough of the stuff. He was there all the time. That and the restaurant by the airport. He ordered from there a lot, too. We need to take you down there sometime. They've got really good fish.

I guess they're trying to bring back Brusker's downtown. I don't know why. It was already there for a few years and didn't make it, but the building hasn't had much to go in it since then. You'd think a microbrew would go over well here, but they just couldn't cut it. I think it's the building owner, personally. It's Jim Rowell, you know. He's in the paper all the time. He's not even from here. Just some guy with a lot of money from Memphis that keeps making big claims about what he's going to do in town. He keeps buying buildings and turning them into restaurants or shops but they never last more than a year. I think there's something shady going on. He's even been saying he'll renovate the old Marquand building but he's been saying that for ten years now. You just can't trust these city folk trying to come in and "revitalize" our downtown.

We're going out to find your brother. He just called us sobbing and saying he needed help and he was on drugs. I think it's meth again. He got in a fight with Jessica again and just took off. He doesn't know where he is, just that he's out wandering in the woods somewhere, so we're going to go try and find him.

• Locked thread