Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Gridlocked posted:

Hello officer how can I help? State statures only require me to have the window down two inches to facilitate conversation and document exchange. I know my rights. I know my rights officer! I don't need a licence. I don't. Why have you stopped me? I don't need a licence. I don't. Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? No? Well I'd like to go please. Please move. Move. Move. I will go even if you keep standing there officer. Please I am a man of peace I wish no harm on anyone. Stop impeding my travel. Did you know you're impeding my travel? That's against the law. Then call your supervisor. They will tell you, now let me go. So I am being detained? Am I being detained officially officer? No I won't get out. No. Don't touch my car please. Don't touch it. I will submit an official complaint if you do. Call your supervisor. NO! DONT! HIT! THAT! WINDOW! DON'T! STOP! I DO NOT CONSENT. I DO NOT CONSENT. I DO NOT CONSENT.

These are my favorite youtube videos.

The smuggest of sovereign citizens, thinking they know the magic words to make all police run away. Then they get tased to gently caress while screaming "I want a supervisor!"

P. Barnes I love you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

scuba school sucks posted:

Caught a 250 pound wild pig today on the farm. She was goin apeshit in the trap but since it was one of the ones I built :smug: she didn't do nothin but scuff herself up some. Fella gonna come up tomorrow morning and shoot her and me and the coworkers are supposed to get a couple pounds of sausage apiece for doing the trappin and loadin parts.

Wait, I'm down in Texas and the wild pigs/hogs are open season because they're legitimately wrecking poo poo. Aside from a couple small parts of the pig/hog, most of the meat is gamey and gross as gently caress, nobody wants to eat that. I don't even live in a small town, I'm in Houston but I know about it because I have all sorts of friends and acquaintances that have land that they have to kill the wild hogs on. A couple pounds of sausage and some other meat is about what you can expect, plus I think a small tenderloin but I might be wrong here. Wild hog meat is mostly inedible, we kill them because they are invasive and gently caress up crops and even other species.

EDIT: To the point where I take a weapon with me when I go camping, just in case a hog decides to come into the camp. They can seriously injure someone if they choose to charge and trample a camp/tent. They are aggressive as gently caress, another reason why they are hunted constantly.

ballistics statistics fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Apr 2, 2017

• Locked thread