Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Hell yeah I'm looking out my bay window at a Casey's now. You can bet your rear end I've driven my lawn mower straight there too.

VVV I'm guilty of the hotel pool thing

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Mar 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
You guys are sucking yorkshire's dick as much as big cities suck dick (a lot)

If you need me I'll be at the dollar store picking up some toiletries. Gotta spend$25 to get that $5 off so if you can think of any snacks you want shoot me a text.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Only popping into say that my girlfriend makes me drive to Iowa periodically to a very specific Casey's general store in order to buy a pizza covered in doritios and taco sauce.

Hey now thread just got serious. Don't be talking poo poo about Casey's taco pizza.

It's got refried beans, sausage, Doritos, lettuce and cheese. The taco sauce you put on yourself via Casey's taco sauce packets.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

This is basically how my mom is.

I'm not scared of it but driving in Chicago or NYC sucks a massive dick compared to a town of 2000 where you can park almost anywhere you want for gasp...free.

I'm your mom too surprise.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
*4th of July* Hell yeah time for the grand finale of 10 fireworks in a row. I love you baby.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

FogHelmut posted:

On a single lane country road through nowhere

Speed Limit 70 mph
*small town begins*
Speed Limit 25 mph

*still goes 49 but knows the spot where the one (rear end in a top hat) cop likes to park*

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Oh poo poo ground beef is on sale at IGA thanks for reminding me.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Methanar posted:

I grew up in the regional hub city, pop 25k. :smug:

It was 250km from the nearest city with a larger population. We even had an airport (that went one place twice a day).

I grew up in a town of 3200 which now has 2500. The nearest interstate was 35 minutes away and there wasn't a walmart or McDonald's for even further.

We did have a Hardee's and an Alco though, and a badass Hucks with incredible chicken livers/gizzards.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I now live in a town of 2200, love it, and have arguably the biggest house/yard in town (and several tvs)

I'm all top shelf now because we have an interstate exit and I'm only 17 minutes away from the "city" I work in of 20k which has about 500000 restaurants.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Got this in the mail the other day.

I dedicate this to the goon talking smack about it earlier. Edible at worst, great when stoned/drunk at best. Would za again. Not the cheapest by any means either, but a few steps above Little Caesars (which is 30 minutes away vs 30 seconds away)

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

the good fax machine posted:

Is that lettuce? gently caress Casey and his little store

Yes. That's the one bad thing about that pizza, impossible to reheat afterward or eat anything but freshly because lettuce wilts in no time.

Also here in small town usa the Cardinals Cubs game is getting way way more heated arguments going than the entire presidential election. (Which I'm mostly cool with)

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

theres a will theres moe posted:

Anytown, USA was the best Red Alert 2 map.

"ONE WAY TRIP!"

"LEAST I HAVE JOB!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

BV posted:

I would love a thread like this for big city America

"So you're not going to believe this Brayley...I was in a small town and their restaurants actually have parking spaces in lots not on the street! and for free!!"

• Locked thread