Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

Jesus you people were some dumbshit kids. My parents would have knocked the living poo poo out of me if I'd ever done or said anything half as stupid as what you guys are posting here. I think the worst I ever did was ask if dogs came from a factory and earned myself a smack that must've been heard across the neighborhood. My ear was burning for a good half hour but I learned not to ask stupid questions.

To be fair, that's maybe the dumbest thing in the thread.

I mean, can you imagine the logistics of shipping alone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Turn on your parents.

That's gross dude

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Mustached5thGrader posted:

A cashier forgot to give my mom her card back. My mom said she hoped she'd get fired. I thought this meant the girl would be taken to the parking lot and set on fire and it scared me :wth:

I used to think getting fired meant that you got sent in front of a firing squad.

also i had a great idea for a super-tank with 2 rocket launchers, 2 flame throwers, and a huge laser cannon* that i drew up and wanted to send to the white-house so our army could build it.

*i added a post-script that if lasers were not invented yet that we would have to wait until we came up with them first

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

dsf posted:

I used to think getting fired meant that you got sent in front of a firing squad.

also i had a great idea for a super-tank with 2 rocket launchers, 2 flame throwers, and a huge laser cannon* that i drew up and wanted to send to the white-house so our army could build it.

*i added a post-script that if lasers were not invented yet that we would have to wait until we came up with them first

you should have sent it to the pentagon, they would have loved it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA

• Locked thread