Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
SONIC SUPER SPEEDWAY

With all the Sonic characters and new ones like a TURTLE named TURTLER who was, get this, a fast turtle. Also I think a flying squirrel or something.

SONIC & KNUCKLES HIDEOUT GUIDE

Where instead of doing platforming stuff they sit in a hole and hide from Robotnik or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
CLUCK THE CHICKEN

A platformer game where you play as a CHICKEN with boring FARM-THEMED LEVELS and a PASSWORD FEATURE. The password wasn't to save progress, it was to prevent other people from uninstalling your game without permission. Apparently I thought assholes would do that.

DANGER ZONE

Basically sidescrolling DOOM before I knew what DOOM was. Actually this idea was pretty good.

TOILET DUCK

You fight hunters by giving them a hamburger and the hunters eat it but it's actually POOP.

• Locked thread