Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

That everyone was either Christian or Jewish. I wasn't really aware what religion even was, I just knew that these were the only two significant categories of people. Anyway I decided I was Jewish because I found it easier to pronounce, my 4yo tongue really struggled with that "s-tch" sound in "Christian" for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Das Boo posted:

Oh, for some reason when I was four I thought "cable" was "canine." So upon observing a big cable bridge we crossed on the regular, I proudly announced "Wow, look at all those canines!" And of course no one knew what the hell.
Around the same age I thought radio masts were rockets and every time I saw one while I was in the car with my parents I would count down from ten and shout BLAST OFF!!! and make exploding noises. Soon it became a rule that every time I did that it would mean early bed with no dinner. Didn't stop me.

• Locked thread