Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

My school mascot was the Bears and our school bags had a snarling cartoon bear on it. When I was in first grade they wanted to change the design of the bear and decided it would be cute to let the kids vote on it. So they passed out a sheet with five or six scary bear faces on it and told us to pick one.

I refused to vote because I thought they were actually going to bring a ferocious bear into the classroom.
My parents still laugh at me for that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

There was an ad on tv for a home air filtering device that showed cigarette smoke curling into it and clean air coming out.

All you have to do is make really big ones of those and put them on top of every smokestack and you get rid of all air pollution. I can't believe adults haven't thought of this yet.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

Nice, I used to think cheese grew on top of streetlights when I was very young.

I used to think those clay squares on top of chimneys were cheese

• Locked thread