Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Junk posted:

That there were these short people that lived in the street light poles whose jobs were to manually change the lights between green yellow and red

I thought it was a dude in a small room under the intersection.

I was kind of thinking about trying to make a fake documentary about like the last manual light changing guy retiring as they've all been phased out by computers, just to see if people would belive it.

When I was real young I can remember thinking something about the ribcage (thinking of it like a cartoon thing that just branches off) was storage for all the food you ate, so like one rib was for salad and one was for pizza and so on. When it came time to poo poo, the small creatures inside your body would clear out the most full ribs. Child logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I remember a friend of mine getting real excited / amused after reading some kind of sex ed pamphlet or something and telling me a bunch of totally incorrect poo poo. I'm pretty sure he was unironically talking about peeing in butts and thought it was fuckin hilarious.

• Locked thread