Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I thought I was an alien. I thought the universe would not allow girls to ever get hurt because they were so pretty. I thought inanimate objects had souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

canyoneer posted:

I thought that colors in sunsets were caused my air pollution and that made me really sad. I swear I read it in a Berenstein Bears book, and they lied to me :mad:

Obviously not for all sunsets, but a bit of smoggy haze does make for some pretty crazy effects when the sun goes down.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Fresh tomatoes are fantastic to eat by themselves. Try growin' some tomato plants and eating em. It's real good.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You'd need some very thick glass.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Osric posted:

As a child I thought moustaches were very long nostril hair.

There's no rule saying they can't be

Docahedron posted:

I had a Snoopy encyclopedia/facts book. It stated that the average human breathed enough to fill a Goodyear blimp, in their entire lifetime.

So I thought that if I didn't breathe as much I would live longer.

Ironically my organic chemistry professor recently said "Every breath is a step towards death" so maybe I wasn't COMPLETELY stupid?

heh I bet this dope thinks oxidative stress is the cause of all aging

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

just use a two-way mirror :doh:

whoa

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i would play toilet duck. where is the kickstarter so we can make this happen

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Hrist posted:

When I was very little, probably before pre-school age, I always assumed women got boobs when they were a mom. But I didn't know how or why. Like, I just didn't have any concept of ages between kid and adult. So all women with boobs must have been moms.

so I'm guessing you grew up in mississippi

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Hrist posted:

In the north east states.

Maybe I am just a weirdo for not being the type of 2-year-old who would sit at a table and have intelligent discussions about boobs and puberty with my peers though.

it was a joooooooke

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Houle posted:

- That if I practiced enough I would be able to perform a Kamehameha or do a double jump

Same but I actually did do a double jump once, haven't got enough points to do another one yet though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I collected cardboard under my bed because I was going to build an x wing. This went on for years

• Locked thread