Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
When I was a kid I saw an episode of MadTV where they went to Olive Garden and got the Chicken ala Pasta. Dry Spaghetti with nuggs and ketchup on top microwaved. And I thought to myself, "That might be okay with actual sauce" But I felt it was too stupid to patent.

Now every lovely chain restaurant is stealing my idea for Chicken Parmesan. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I had a classmate from one of those families that has a billion kids and watched a birth once. He had all of us convinced babies come from the butt. Why wouldn't we believe him? We were like 8 and he watched it happen.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
When I was very little, probably before pre-school age, I always assumed women got boobs when they were a mom. But I didn't know how or why. Like, I just didn't have any concept of ages between kid and adult. So all women with boobs must have been moms.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Psycho Society posted:

so I'm guessing you grew up in mississippi

In the north east states.

Maybe I am just a weirdo for not being the type of 2-year-old who would sit at a table and have intelligent discussions about boobs and puberty with my peers though.

Hrist fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 26, 2017

• Locked thread