Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

Tace Vim posted:

I thought I had invented masturbation

I was gonna be so rich dammit!

The one scientific discovery that has never been satisfied by peer review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
I thought since cats always land on their feet and bread always lands jam side down, you could tie a piece of bread to the back of a cat creating a temporal anomaly which would revolutionise contemporary physics. It'd probably start spinning really really fast just above the ground. I theorised you could probably find a way to move these things, harness their levitation powers.

Some day, I was pretty convinced that due to my discoveries we would some day see bridges held up by cat bread turbines.

• Locked thread